When you’re living in a touristy, beach town like Delray Beach, FL, you really have to take in everything that’s around you. When Nick and I first moved here, there were so many new and fun things to do and places to visit. We were always on Groupon looking for fun adventures, wine and beer tastings, and things to do for day trips.
It’s over two years later, and we’ve done a lot. Parks were walked in, drinks were had, and exploring was done. One of my favorite things was Devil’s Millhopper State Park. I loved that it was a hilly hike and the different views (from forest to rainforest) you got to see on your way down into the sink hole.
There are some things we knew we wanted to do before leaving South Florida, that we haven’t yet done, and a cruise was one of them. Neither of us have ever been on a cruise and I am definitely so excited.
Why I’m Most Excited
This is the thing though, and I know it will make you laugh. The number one, most exciting cruise thing I cannot wait for is the complimentary room service! And probably not for what you’d expect. I want to have a fresh fruit plate in my room at all times, HAHA. (But so serious.)
Isn’t that the best? Totally me though. Of course I have already thought of and “planned out” what to have and such for wellness purposes. Because, well you know me. Anyhow, beyond my excitement for a constant fruit plate, there are so many things I look forward to!
The Best Parts
- countless activities
- our first stop is Key West, another Florida must see that’s on our list
- I can only imagine the gym is amazing, sprawling and state of the art- Yay!
- Our last stop is Cozumel, Mexico and Nick told me he wants to hike the ruins, double- Yay!
- since it’s our first, I’m glad the cruise is only four days, in case we don’t like it (js)
- According to what I read, there are comedy shows, stage shows, a rum bar, a tequila bar and a DJ to top it all off
If these aren’t enough reasons to be excited, we are also staying in an ocean view room. How gorgeous will that be?!?
Do you have vacas or trips coming up? My wellness book is chock full of tips for anyones busy lifestyle, especially on the road. Click on the book and check it out!