Have you ever had spaghetti squash? I love how easy it is and how great it absorbs sauces. Spaghetti sauce compliments spaghetti squash both because of the similar look but also because of the similar “feel.”
The best part is you can harvest them now, in the Fall, and they can last a month or more, and into the winter. (Keep at room temperature.)
How to Make Spaghetti Squash
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/4 inch water (for the bottom of the glass dish)
1. First step, slice the spaghetti squash the long way.
2. Much like other squash, scoop out the insides.
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and grab a fork. Scrap at the sides until you get the “spaghetti” out.
That’s it! Top with spaghetti sauce, garlic and oil, pesto or whatever you like!
Like this recipe? Check out my other books, and watch for more to come!
Want a paperback copy? Reply in the comments and I’ll send you one!