That’s right, I’m a holiday baby. Want to learn more about me? Here’s 33 Emmy facts for you:
1. I love garlic.
2. I’m a clean freak.
A clutter-free and clean (but not necessarily scrubbed) house is my fave.
3. I think the best everyday workout would be doing an obstacle course 5K.
4. I love lilacs.
I always imagined my future house having light purple, dark purple and white lilacs. Lilacs are my idea of the first official sign of summer, however, they’re also something my husband seems to have an awful allergic reaction to:(
5. Fireworks are my most favorite thing, therefore making the 4th of July my favorite holiday.
6. I love painted nails, but hate getting manis and pedis. I don’t like when people pick, and cut at my nails, so I do it myself.
7. I love Spanish.
And everything about it. The food, culture, music and language are amazing.
8. I moved to Panama for 5 months with my boyfriend (now husband) in the winter 2013, which happened to be one of the worst winters in WI since we’ve been alive.
9. I’m a five times self-published writer.
Four cookbooks, one wellness tips book, and more to come!
10. I have watched children professionally for over 20 years, that is ⅔ of my life that I spent with other people’s children=) #bestjobever
11. Jazzercise is my favorite workout.
12. I’m a girly girl.
I love to paint my nails, dress up and do my hair.
13. I’m a tomboy, too.
I grew up fishing, camping, hiking and generally outside. I still love all of these activities.
14. I am obsessed with Dawson’s Creek and Sex in the City, and have watched all the seasons of both shows, several times over.
15. I make my own wine.
I would love to do it up big and mass produce my own brand with labels and flavors and all, but for now it is just for me and my peps.
16. My favorite movie of all time is Man on Fire.
17. I like all music except for “Scream-O.” You know, where you can’t hear the words just a lot of shrill screaming? Ya, I don’t like that.
18. I love to walk and hike.
19. I don’t like when people touch my face. Please don’t.
20. Fall is my favorite season and I would love to live somewhere that’s between 50ish and 75ish degrees almost year-around.
21. I’m not a huge sports fan.
But I love baseball and the Milwaukee Brewers.
22. My husband and I spoke of a “pipe dream” a few years ago, to both become remote (workers) and work and live wherever we chose. Less than 3 years later, and we’ve all but made it happen.
23. My hair is the longest it’s ever been. And I love it.
24. Deep fried Oreo’s are my most favorite indulgence. They are beyond delicious.
25. I experienced love at first site.
I don’t even know if love at first site is a thing, all I know is I knew I loved my husband before I even met him. From that very first second, I knew that he was the one I wanted to spend my days with.
26. I love freshwater lakes.
27. Last year Nick took me to watch the sunrise on the east coast of FL and watch the sunset on the west coast of FL. This was by far my favorite birthday gift ever, and a total surprise, as I once said I wanted to do that in passing and he not only remembered it but made a whole weekend out of it.
28. Essential oils are life. I use them for everything and love them. Best decision I ever made.
29. My favorite Disney movie is The Emperor’s New Groove. If you’ve seen it, I know you love it, too. If you haven’t, go watch it right away!
30. I want to go to Italy. The pictures, views, and history are amazing and I want to eat everything Italian.
31. I picked out my own wedding ring and never looked back. I knew Nick was the one, the ring was the one, and that was it.
32. We got married in my hometown court house on 8/13/14, the second anniversary of our first date. Awwwwwwwww.
33. Today, I turn 33 and you know what? I’ll probably get carded at dinner, LOL.
Feel like you know me better now? Is there a fun fact you want to share with me?
Oh, wait, I have one more. Nick and I are both holiday babies, so watch for a Christmas Eve edition for 33 things about my hubby=)
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed learning more about me. And Happy Halloween!! XOXO